Hey! I’m Adam. I currently live in Lancaster, PA sometimes referred to as “Amish Country”. Obviously having a website implies that I am pro-electricity but the sprawling farms, horse and buggies as well as the road side stands are only a short drive away.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and filling my life with experiences to remember. Be it a cold fall morning trekking up a mountain side, exploring the streets of busy city or just a trip to the local market I try to enjoy all that life has to offer. Photography has allowed me to capture my memories of these experiences and people I spend my life with. This web site shows the world through my eyes, what images I’m capable of capturing, and some tips on my processes. If you would like to know more, feel free to drop my a line at the contact page.
- 2012 Lancaster County Photographers Book – Two photos featured, including one cover photo
- 2013 Chimpsy.com August Photo Contest Winner
- 2013 Lancaster County Photographers Book – Two photos featured
- 2014 Chrysta Rae Scavenger Hunt – New Year New Hunt – x2 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention
- 2014 Chrysta Rae Scavenger Hunt – Spring Fling – 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention
- 2014 In November the Potomac Conservancy began using my photo as the main image of their homepage.
- 2014 Lancaster County Photographers Book – One photo featured
- 2015 Coe Camera, Lancaster County Photographers Show
- 2015 Lancaster County Photographers Book – Two photos featured
- 2015 Lancaster City Photowalk Honorable Mention
- 2015 Strasburg Photowalk Antique Market First Place
- 2015 8th Annual Annex 24 Artist Exposition
I’ve been really happy with the quality of Adam’s photography work for Millersville University. From formal university events to high profile admissions recruitment marketing materials, I know I can count on him to hit the mark and add to the overall creative product.
The pictures are beautiful! You did a really great job.